Framingham Railroad Station
H. H. Richardson designed nine stations for the Boston & Albany Railroad line. The Framingham Railroad Station is one of the largest of these stations. The building is a long, one-story rectangular structure in Richardson's typical Romanesque style.
The building was completed in 1885 and served as the Framingham station for many years. In the 1990s, a new MBTA station was built nearby while the old station had become home to a few different restuarants. After being deserted for a few years recently, the station is now open again as the Old Station Steakhouse resturant.
The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
417 Waverly Street
Framingham, MA 01702