- Historic American Building Survey
- A wide ranging collection of photographs documenting significant achievements in architecture, engineering, and design in the United States.
- National Register of Historic Places
- The official list of historic places in the United States that are worthy of preservation.
- Kirkbride Asylums
- History and photographs of 19th century insane asylums built according to the policies of Dr. Thomas Kirkbride — many from the Northeast.
- Gray Photography
- An online photography portfolio featuring many buildings from the Northeast.
- Cupolas of Capitalism
- Information about state capitol buildings in the United States.
- Great Buildings
- Great Buildings is the leading general architecture reference site on the web.
- Preservation Massachusetts
- Preservation Massachusetts is the statewide non-profit organization actively promoting preservation of historic buildings as a positive force for economic development and retention of community character.
- Preservation League of New York State
- The Preservation League promotes historic preservation in New York State as a tool for revitalizing neighborhoods and communities, honoring heritage and enriching lives.
- Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation
- The Connecticut Trust protects and nourishes the vitality of Connecticut's significant buildings and landscapes.
- Preservation Pennsylvania
- Preservation Pennsylvania assists Pennsylvania communities to protect and utilize the historic resources they want to preserve for the future.
- Rhode Island Historical Preservation & Heritage Commission
- The RI Historical Preservation & Heritage Commission operates a statewide historical preservation program identifying and protecting historic buildings, districts and structures.
- Vermont Division for Historic Preservation
- The Division for Historic Preservation is the public agency designated as advocate for historic and prehistoric properties in Vermont.
- New Hampshire's Division of Historical Resources
- The NH Division of Historical Resources is engaged in a comprehensive program of historic preservation to promote the use and conservation of historic properties for the education, inspiration, pleasure, and enrichment of the citizens of New Hampshire.
- Maine Historic Preservation Commission
- Maine's Historic Preservation Commission is responsible for the identification, evaluation, and protection of Maine's significant cultural resources as directed by the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966.
- Preservation New Jersey
- Preservation New Jersey advocates for and promotes historic preservation as a sustainable strategy to protect and enhance the vitality and heritage of New Jersey.
- Architecture Desktop Wallpaper
- Pictures of historic and otherwise significant architecture to use for your computer's desktop background.
- H. H. Richardson: Complete Architectural Works
- A complete catalog of Richardson's work throughout the country.
- America's Castles: Newport Mansions
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the famed Newport Mansions.